Fly, Pretty Bird I am a pretty little bird living The tree where I live is tall and wide Outside in the Narra tree I see so many birds fly They say the sky is blue and bright The sun shines down on the shimmering and I want to fall and roll on the ground So I decided to jump down! It took minutes for me to reach The ground is hard and wide and it smells nice I look up and see my home How high it is! So far up high I fell deep low and cannot fly Mom told me to flap my wings I flap left and flap right I feel the wind and I take flight High, up high, I went on and on Beyond my home, beyond the tall tree So this is what flying feels This is how high I can reach This is how high I can fly Questions: 1. What is the poem all about? 2. What were your thoughts as you read this poem? 3. Why does the pretty bird feel so little? 4. What similarities do you observe with the highlighted words in the poem? 5. How is the poem relevant to height?wrong anwer-report
1. Fly, Pretty Bird I am a pretty little bird living The tree where I live is tall and wide Outside in the Narra tree I see so many birds fly They say the sky is blue and bright The sun shines down on the shimmering and I want to fall and roll on the ground So I decided to jump down! It took minutes for me to reach The ground is hard and wide and it smells nice I look up and see my home How high it is! So far up high I fell deep low and cannot fly Mom told me to flap my wings I flap left and flap right I feel the wind and I take flight High, up high, I went on and on Beyond my home, beyond the tall tree So this is what flying feels This is how high I can reach This is how high I can fly Questions: 1. What is the poem all about? 2. What were your thoughts as you read this poem? 3. Why does the pretty bird feel so little? 4. What similarities do you observe with the highlighted words in the poem? 5. How is the poem relevant to height?wrong anwer-report
1. About a pretty little bird that lives in the Narra tree
2. The whole poem was very motivational and inspirational.
3. Because the Narra tree that the bird lives in is very tall
4. The higlighted words has something to do with heights
(Sorry I can't answer no. 5)
2. Give three to four sentences showing your conclusion about the poem "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly"
need picture we dont have the poem you're talking about
3. -flying high meaning
yan na po ☺️
4. what is the subject of the poem fire fly light
Fireflies are bioluminescent beetles. Photic emission in the adult beetle was originally thought to be used for similar warning purposes, but it is now understood that its primary purpose is in mate selection. The interesting part is knowing thatthe 'glow' in the fireflies is for selecting a mate and courtship
5. there is aboy called batman who can fly high
Batman Can't fly high but he can glide around the air
6. high fly butterfly park paro g
paro paro papaparo paro g
igop naman nyan tol
7. I CAN FLYby Felice HolmanI can fly, of course Very low, Not fast,Rather slowI spread my armsLike wings,Lean on the wind,And my body zingsAbout.Nothing showyA few loopsAnd turnsBut for the most partI just coast.However,Since people are prone to talk about itI generally preferUnless I am alone,Just to walk about.Questions:1. What does the speaker in the poem say she can do?2-3. Would you enjoy doing the same thing? Why or why not.5. What does the speaker in the poem do in order to fly?6. Does the speaker fly high and fast or low and slow?pa answer po please ^^
1.She said that she can fly
5.I spread my arms like a wings
6.Low and slow
1. That he can fly
2-3. Yes, Flying is fun because it'll take you places.
5. "I spread my arms
Lean on the wind,
And my body zings"
6. low and slow
8. can all birds fly high
Most birds fly below 500 feet except during migration. There is no reason to expend the energy to go higher -- and there may be dangers, such as exposure to higher winds or to the sharp vision of hawks.
Most birds fly below 500 feet except during migration. There is no reason to expend the energy to go higher and there may be dangers, such as exposure to higher winds or to the sharp vision of hawks. When migrating, however, birds often do climb to relatively great heights, possibly to avoid dehydration in the warmer air near the ground. Migrating birds in the Caribbean are mostly observed around 10,000 feet, although some are found half and some twice that high. Generally, long-distance migrants seem to start out at about 5,000 feet and then progressively climb to around 20,000 feet. Just like jet aircraft, the optimum cruise altitude of migrants increases as their "fuel" is used up and their weight declines. Vultures sometimes rise over 10,000 feet in order to scan larger areas for food
Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Hiro Hyper
9. how high do balloons fly in gas laws
hot-air balloons can fly 22,000 ft
– correct my answer if it's wrong
– hope this help
– brainliest ? ofc not forcing
10. does my poem sound alright ?i'm up so high i'm higher than the sky no one can bring me down cause i'm up to high people may dought me but I don't care all that matters is that i'm up highup high in the sky i'm higher than a skyscraper i'm higher than we're a bird could fly you to could also fly so high just close your eyes and you'll be up high to
1. That should be doubt not dought
2. you could also fly
just close your eyes
and you'll be up high
The rest is OK...
11. ano ang "fly high" sa tagalog
Lumipad nang mataas
lumipad nang mataas
yes tru yan oum.
12. there is____airplane flying high in the sky
because the next word "airplane" starts in letter a so, it should be "an" not "a"
not that sure, but I hope it helps
There is an airplane flying high in the sky
hope this helps ^^
13. POV: fly high butterfly
[tex] \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ [/tex]
14. What symbolic meaning of "flying too high"?
Dream Imagery and Interpreting Dreams of Flying
Both scenarios reflect events in your life. Flying into things like a rope or wires: Flying high or into objects is a warning of potential undesirable entanglements. The subconscious is urging you to make sure the path to your goals is clear.
because if you want to achieve fly to
15. What dance among the ifugaos imitates the high flying birds?
The dance is called Lumagen or Tachok, which is a Kalingan festival dance.
The Ifugao tribe in Kalinga, specifically the maidens, perform this dance during events of happy celebrations such as births, weddings, and peace pacts. The music accompanying the dance comprises of gongs or gangsa. The dance has a moving characteristic of high flying birds.
Other related discussions about the dance traditions of Ifugaos can be found below:
16. Fly high butterfly ling
haha grabe so chou
thanks for the pöints
17. What is the high of fly of the quail?
Quail are very sociable birds, and often gather in small flocks called "coveys." They are somewhat laid back birds, preferring to walk on the ground rather than fly, but if startled they can explode into flight at a speed of up to 40 miles per hour. However, quail cannot endure long flights.
18. how high can birds fly
Birds by flight height
Common craneGrus grus10,000 metres (33,000 feet)
Bar-headed gooseAnser indicus8,800 metres (29,000 feet)
Whooper swanCygnus cygnus8,200 metres (27,000 feet)
Alpine choughPyrrhocorax graculus8,000 metres (26,500 feet)
How high can birds fly?
10,000 to 13,000 feet (3,000 to 4,000 m)
19. who is the writer on this poem sometimes i dream that i can fly
20. Weather balloons fly as high as the stratosphere
In two hours, a weather balloon can rise above the clouds, higher than the paths of jet planes, passing through the ozone layer in the stratosphere. Reaching altitudes of 35 km (22 miles) or higher, the balloons endure temperatures as cold as -90° C (-130° F).
21. can all birds fly high?
Kasi maraming uri ng ibon ang hindi nakakalipad o din namn kaya ay mababaw lang ang lipad
22. why did Daedalus tell Icarus not fly too high?
Answer: Because if his son flies too high, the wax from the wings will melt due to heat from the sun and if thier fly is low, it will wet and weigh her wings.
23. fly high Muna q byee
geh fly high cuz luv u always✨
24. idiomatic flying high
If a person or a company is flying high, they are very successful: The company was flying high as a maker of personal computers. US informal. to be very excited or happy: When the winter Olympics came to Canada, the whole country was flying high
25. there is ___ airplane flying high in the sky A.aB.onC.inD.an
There is an airplane flying high in the sky
26. How to does bird fly high butterfly?
Some flies and butterflies have been seen flying at 6,000 meters . While bird has been recorded flying is 11,278 meters . So birds can fly higher than butterflies.
MAKE ME BRAINLIEST PLEASE
27. 1. (A, An ) eagle is flying high.
(an) eagle is flying high
i just know it haha
28. The birds fly high and fast. What are the adverbs used in the sentence? O a. birds b. fly c. high and fast Clear my choice
letter C. po yan lng po 急啊俺家
Hope it helps
rate 3 if wrong
Dream as high as you can. The higher your dream, the farther you will go. But it can't be just a dream, you have to try it until you reach it. Don't stop dreaming because it's free. Like what Langston Hughes said "Do not let your dreams die, life is like a barren field frozen with snow"
30. why did Daedalus tell lcarus not to fly high?
Icarus and his father attempt to escape from Crete by means of wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. Icarus' father warns him first of complacency and then of hubris, asking that he fly neither too low nor too high, so the sea's dampness would not clog his wings nor the sun's heat melt them.
Answer:Daedalus sternly cautioned icarus not to fly hight because the sun would melt his wings.